Now that we have gutted the entire upstairs bathroom, it feels appropriate to post a little update on the downstairs bathroom, the big bathroom.
It’s 100% in use now, and it’s glorious! The shower is big as hell, and we’ve even gone as far as adding a little bit of color here and there. We won’t be “decorating” this house very fast as doing that takes time, and we want it to reflect our life up here and the evolving style of the house.
A short rundown on where some of the details in this room came from:
- Tile from Floor and Decor
- Shower glass from Home Depot
- Ikea vanity and mirror cabinet (they are not great, we don’t advise anything big like this from Ikea — these might get hacked or replaced down the line!)
- All faucets are from Amazon
- The shelf is a leftover piece of butcher block from the kitchen reno — more to come on that as it’s also almost finished!
- All towels are from H&M Home
- Plant, towel, toilet paper holder thing is from Target and the soap dish and rack on door is too
- Larger towel rack we made from a 1″ dowel and brackets purchased online
More looks in the slideshow below (starting with a “before”)-